Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ffs = j

of course, being a pope of the reclii automatically means that you have to be fs. now that we have decentralized and promoted all previous high ranking members to the rank of pope, we can indeed see that fs comes with the rank. here's one of the new popes in action, demonstrating his prowness at being fs.

j: eh. i left my bag in the canteen. follow me down. then we go late for econs.
me: set arh!
5 mins later, we go down to the canteen and start looking for his bag.
j: eh. where's my bag arh?
me: did you even bring it down?
j: i don't know eh. i don't remember bringing it down.
me: omg. what if its upstairs in class?
j: oh shit dei.
5 mins later we go back to class.
me: fs guy! you left it in class. make me follow you to canteen for nothing.
j: shit dei, i damn fs.

it would be alot funnier if you knew what fs stood for. i'll give you a clue. s is for stupid and f is for a rather vulgar word which i dont use. hee.

of course. the devil is also highly fs. having bombed my entire army to shit and costing us the entire game. but then again, the devil is evil. so if he's fs, all the better for the forces of the reclii to overcome the forces of society.

today, i saw somebody being highly recluse and doing work under some block. if not for my pressing agenda, i would have confronted the person. pity. no time.
haiz. so nice eh. i like, became so light hearted for a few moments the people around me must have wondered what i was doing. of course. that is only for me to know.

No comments: